Design and analysis of a flow control scheme over wireless networks
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 208–228, 25 January 2013
How to Cite
Abate, A., Chen, M., Wang, Y., Zakhor, A. and Sastry, S. (2013), Design and analysis of a flow control scheme over wireless networks. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 208–228. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1825
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CCR-0225610, ANI-9905799
- AFOSR. Grant Number: F49620-00-1-0327
- European Commission under the MoVeS project. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-2009-257005
- European Commission under Marie Curie. Grant Number: MANTRAS 249295
- NWO. Grant Number: 016.103.020
- Discipline Construction Foundation of Central University of Finance and Economics, China
- Competitive Earmarked Research. Grant Numbers: 411008, 411209, 411010
- Area of Excellence Grant. Grant Number: AoE/E-02/08
- University Grant Committee of the Hong Kong, China
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 2050397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!