Chunyan Han, School of Control Science and Engineering, University of Jinan, Jinan 250022, Shandong, China.
Optimal linear estimation for continuous stochastic systems with random observation delays
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 359–380, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Han, C., Zhang, H. and Feng, G. (2013), Optimal linear estimation for continuous stochastic systems with random observation delays. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 359–380. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1831
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!