Multi-agent rotating consensus without relative velocity measurements in three-dimensional space
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 473–482, 25 March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, T. and Jin, Y. (2013), Multi-agent rotating consensus without relative velocity measurements in three-dimensional space. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 473–482. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1836
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 60672029, 60334030, 60774003, 61002011, 90924029
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB320505
- 863 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010AA012501, 2011AA01A102
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!