Input-to-state-stability-type comparison principles and input-to-state stability for discrete-time dynamical networks with time delays
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 450–472, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Xu, C. and Liu, D. (2013), Input-to-state-stability-type comparison principles and input-to-state stability for discrete-time dynamical networks with time delays. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 450–472. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1846
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0881391
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60874025, 61174075
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11JJ2038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!