Stability of a class of switched positive linear time-delay systems
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 578–589, 25 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Zhang, L. and Shi, P. (2013), Stability of a class of switched positive linear time-delay systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 578–589. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2777
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60904001
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20092302120071
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 11CX04044A
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK. Grant Number: EP/F029195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!