Consensus of multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics and sampled-data information: a delayed-input approach
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 602–619, April 2013
How to Cite
Wen, G., Duan, Z., Yu, W. and Chen, G. (2013), Consensus of multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics and sampled-data information: a delayed-input approach. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 602–619. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2779
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!