Lijun Zhang is now with the School of Marine Technology, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an, 710072, China.
L2 stability, H∞ control of switched homogeneous nonlinear systems and their semi-tensor product of matrices representation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 638–652, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L. and Zhang, K. (2013), L2 stability, H∞ control of switched homogeneous nonlinear systems and their semi-tensor product of matrices representation. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 638–652. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2781
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!