Probability-dependent gain-scheduled control for discrete stochastic delayed systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 815–826, 10 May 2013
How to Cite
Wei, G., Wang, Z. and Shen, B. (2013), Probability-dependent gain-scheduled control for discrete stochastic delayed systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 815–826. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2788
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the UK. Grant Number: GR/S27658/01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61028008, 61134009, 61074016, 61104125, 60974030
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10ZR1421200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!