Adaptive consensus with a virtual leader of multiple agents governed by locally Lipschitz nonlinearity
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 978–990, June 2013
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Su, H. and Lam, J. (2013), Adaptive consensus with a virtual leader of multiple agents governed by locally Lipschitz nonlinearity. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 978–990. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2811
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
- RGC HKU. Grant Number: 7138/10E
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61104140
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011JC055
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (RFDP). Grant Number: 20100142120023
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province of China. Grant Number: 2011CDB042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!