Design of a class of nonlinear consensus protocols for multi-agent systems
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1524–1536, 10 September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y. and Tian, Y.-P. (2013), Design of a class of nonlinear consensus protocols for multi-agent systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 1524–1536. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2838
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60974041, 60934006
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090092110021
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!