Distributed primal–dual stochastic subgradient algorithms for multi-agent optimization under inequality constraints
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 1846–1868, 10 November 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, D., Xu, S., Zhang, B. and Rong, L. (2013), Distributed primal–dual stochastic subgradient algorithms for multi-agent optimization under inequality constraints. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 1846–1868. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2856
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!