Synchronization of coupled neural networks with random coupling strengths and mixed probabilistic time-varying delays
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
How to Cite
Yang, X., Cao, J. and Lu, J. (2012), Synchronization of coupled neural networks with random coupling strengths and mixed probabilistic time-varying delays. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2868
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Scientific Research Fund of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2010ZC150
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 61175119, 11072059
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Numbers: BK2010408, BK2009271
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0329
- Huo Ying-Dong Education Foundatioin. Grant Number: 132037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!