State estimation for two-dimensional complex networks with randomly occurring nonlinearities and randomly varying sensor delays
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 18–38, 10 January 2014
How to Cite
Liang, J., Wang, Z., Liu, Y. and Liu, X. (2014), State estimation for two-dimensional complex networks with randomly occurring nonlinearities and randomly varying sensor delays. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 18–38. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2869
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61174136, 61074129
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Numbers: BK2011598, BK2010313
- Qing Lan Project of the Jiangsu Province of China
- Project sponsored by SRF for ROCS of SEM of China
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the UK. Grant Number: GR/S27658/01
- Royal Society of the UK and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation of Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!