Input-to-state stability of a class of descriptor systems
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 97–109, 10 January 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Zhang, Q., Men, B. and Huang, S. (2014), Input-to-state stability of a class of descriptor systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 97–109. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2876
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60974004
- Nature Science of Foundation of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 201202063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!