Finite-time formation control of multiple nonholonomic mobile robots
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 140–165, 10 January 2014
How to Cite
Ou, M., Du, H. and Li, S. (2014), Finite-time formation control of multiple nonholonomic mobile robots. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 140–165. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2880
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61074013
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0328
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090092110022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!