Quantized output feedback stabilization of uncertain systems with input nonlinearities via sliding mode control
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 228–246, 25 January 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, B.-C. and Yang, G.-H. (2014), Quantized output feedback stabilization of uncertain systems with input nonlinearities via sliding mode control. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 228–246. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2883
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Funds for Creative Research Groups of China. Grant Number: 60821063
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB320604
- Funds of National Science of China. Grant Numbers: 60974043, 60904010, 60804024, 60904025
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B08015
- Funds of Doctoral Program of Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: 20100042110027
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: N100604022, N100404023
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2009045127, 201003624
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!