High-Gain Observers in Nonlinear Feedback Control
Hybrid-type observer design based on a sufficient condition for observability in switched nonlinear systems
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: High-Gain Observers in Nonlinear Feedback Control
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1064–1089, April 2014
How to Cite
Shim, H. and Tanwani, A. (2014), Hybrid-type observer design based on a sufficient condition for observability in switched nonlinear systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 1064–1089. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2901
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2011-220-D00043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!