On adaptive sliding mode control without switching gain overestimation
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 515–531, February 2014
How to Cite
Cong, B.L., Chen, Z. and Liu, X.D. (2014), On adaptive sliding mode control without switching gain overestimation. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 515–531. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2902
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61104153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!