Group consensus control for double-integrator dynamic multiagent systems with fixed communication topology
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 532–547, February 2014
How to Cite
Feng, Y., Xu, S. and Zhang, B. (2014), Group consensus control for double-integrator dynamic multiagent systems with fixed communication topology. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 532–547. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2904
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61074043, 61104117
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: NUST 2011ZDJH06
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20113219110026
- 333 Project. Grant Number: BRA2011143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!