An asymptotically stable sensorless speed controller for non-salient permanent magnet synchronous motors
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 644–668, 10 March 2014
How to Cite
Shah, D., Espinosa–Pérez, G., Ortega, R. and Hilairet, M. (2014), An asymptotically stable sensorless speed controller for non-salient permanent magnet synchronous motors. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 644–668. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2910
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- DGAPA-UNAM. Grant Number: IN111211
- II-FI-UNAM. Grant Number: 1111
- Indo-French project. Grant Number: 3602-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!