Insensitive output feedback H ∞ control of delta operator systems with insensitivity to sampling time jitter
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 725–743, 10 March 2014
How to Cite
Guo, X.-G. and Yang, G.-H. (2014), Insensitive output feedback H ∞ control of delta operator systems with insensitivity to sampling time jitter. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 725–743. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2915
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- Funds of National Science of China. Grant Numbers: 60974043, 61273148, 60804024
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB320604
- Funds of Doctoral Program of Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: 20100042110027
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2009045127, 201003624
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!