Performance of Nonlinear Control Systems
Using Luenberger observers and dwell-time logic for feedback hybrid loops in continuous-time control systems
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Performance of Nonlinear Control Systems
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1065–1086, 10 July 2013
How to Cite
Fichera, F., Prieur, C., Tarbouriech, S. and Zaccarian, L. (2013), Using Luenberger observers and dwell-time logic for feedback hybrid loops in continuous-time control systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 1065–1086. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2922
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!