This article was published online on 29 November 2012. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 14 November 2013 to reflect the corresponding author's current address.
Transient performance for discrete-time singular systems with actuators saturation via composite nonlinear feedback control†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 955–967, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Feng, Y. and Ho, D. W.C. (2014), Transient performance for discrete-time singular systems with actuators saturation via composite nonlinear feedback control. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 955–967. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2930
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!