New Advances in Flight Control Systems
Adaptive back-stepping sliding mode attitude control of missile systems
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: New Advances in Flight Control Systems
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 1699–1717, October 2013
How to Cite
Xia, Y., Lu, K., Zhu, Z. and Fu, M. (2013), Adaptive back-stepping sliding mode attitude control of missile systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 1699–1717. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2952
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!