Fault Tolerant Control in Power Grids
A novel islanding fault detection for distributed generation systems
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Fault Tolerant Control of Power Grids
Volume 24, Issue 8-9, pages 1431–1445, 25 May-June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Yang, F. and Han, Q.-L. (2014), A novel islanding fault detection for distributed generation systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 24: 1431–1445. doi: 10.1002/rnc.2990
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61174064
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB720502
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WJ0913001
- RDI Merit Grant Scheme Project. Grant Number: RSH/2028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!