New Advances in Flight Control Systems
Online artificial neural network model-based nonlinear model predictive controller for the meridian UAS
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: New Advances in Flight Control Systems
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 1657–1681, October 2013
How to Cite
Garcia, G. A. and Keshmiri, S. (2013), Online artificial neural network model-based nonlinear model predictive controller for the meridian UAS. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 1657–1681. doi: 10.1002/rnc.3037
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!