New Advances in Flight Control Systems
Adaptive high-order dynamic sliding mode control for a flexible air-breathing hypersonic vehicle
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: New Advances in Flight Control Systems
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 1718–1736, October 2013
How to Cite
Zong, Q., Wang, J. and Tao, Y. (2013), Adaptive high-order dynamic sliding mode control for a flexible air-breathing hypersonic vehicle. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 23: 1718–1736. doi: 10.1002/rnc.3040
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91016018, 61273092, 61203012
- Foundation for Key Program of Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: 311012
- Key Program for Basic Research of Tianjin. Grant Number: 11JCZDJC25100
- Key Program of Tianjin Natural Science. Grant Number: 12JCZDJC30300
- Aeronautical Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20125848004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!