Reachable set estimation for discrete-time linear systems with time delays
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 269–281, 25 January 2015
How to Cite
2014), Reachable set estimation for discrete-time linear systems with time delays, Int. J. Robust. Nonlinear Control, 25, pages 269–281, doi: 10.1002/rnc.3086, , and (
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!