“The Kind Peace of Mind Culture” Improves Patient Satisfaction
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 286–291, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Seeber, R. (2012), “The Kind Peace of Mind Culture” Improves Patient Satisfaction. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 286–291. doi: 10.1002/rnj.030
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!