Clinical Inquiry in Stroke: Using Different Perspectives to Guide Future Research
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Special Issue: Stroke Focused Issue
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 213–214, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Bettger, J. P. (2012), Clinical Inquiry in Stroke: Using Different Perspectives to Guide Future Research. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 213–214. doi: 10.1002/rnj.055
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!