Patients’ Discharge Information Needs After Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: A Quasi-Qualitative Pilot Study
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Special Issue: Preparing For Discharge
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 264–271, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Şendir, M., Büyükyılmaz, F. and Muşovi, D. (2013), Patients’ Discharge Information Needs After Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: A Quasi-Qualitative Pilot Study. Rehabilitation Nursing, 38: 264–271. doi: 10.1002/rnj.103
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!