Psychological Responses and Adherence to Exercise in Heart Failure
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 130–139, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Duncan, K., Pozehl, B., Hertzog, M. and Norman, J. F. (2014), Psychological Responses and Adherence to Exercise in Heart Failure. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 130–139. doi: 10.1002/rnj.106
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- NIH-NINR. Grant Number: #R15NR009215-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!