The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Negative Impacts of Shiftwork and Long Work Hours
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 16–25, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Caruso, C. C. (2014), Negative Impacts of Shiftwork and Long Work Hours. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 16–25. doi: 10.1002/rnj.107
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!