Test–Retest Reliability and Minimal Detectable Change Scores for Fitness Assessment in Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 260–268, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Alfonso-Rosa, R. M., del Pozo-Cruz, B., del Pozo-Cruz, J., Sañudo, B. and Rogers, M. E. (2014), Test–Retest Reliability and Minimal Detectable Change Scores for Fitness Assessment in Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 260–268. doi: 10.1002/rnj.111
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!