Effects of Vibration Therapy on Hormone Response and Stress in Severely Disabled Patients: A Double-Blind Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
How to Cite
Seco, J., Rodríguez-Pérez, V., López-Rodríguez, A. F., Torres-Unda, J., Echevarria, E., Díez-Alegre, M. I., Ortega, A., Morán, P., Mendoza-Laíz, N. and Abecia Inchaurregui, L. C. (2013), Effects of Vibration Therapy on Hormone Response and Stress in Severely Disabled Patients: A Double-Blind Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Rehabilitation Nursing. doi: 10.1002/rnj.116
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!