The first and second authors have equally contributed to this study
Correlation between Participation in a Cardiac Rehabilitation Program and Quality of Life of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 192–197, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Herman, R., Liebergall, M. and Rott, D. (2014), Correlation between Participation in a Cardiac Rehabilitation Program and Quality of Life of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 192–197. doi: 10.1002/rnj.118
This research was part of Ms. Herman's Master's in clinical nursing program
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!