Effects of a 6-Month Nurse-Led Self-Management Program on Comprehensive Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD Receiving Home Oxygen Therapy
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 40–51, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Moriyama, M., Takeshita, Y., Haruta, Y., Hattori, N. and Ezenwaka, C. E. (2015), Effects of a 6-Month Nurse-Led Self-Management Program on Comprehensive Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD Receiving Home Oxygen Therapy. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 40–51. doi: 10.1002/rnj.119
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- TechnoView Ltd
- ADIC Co. Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!