The Essential Role of the Rehabilitation Nurse in Facilitating Care Transitions: A White Paper by the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 3–15, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Camicia, M., Black, T., Farrell, J., Waites, K., Wirt, S., Lutz, B. and with the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses Task Force (2014), The Essential Role of the Rehabilitation Nurse in Facilitating Care Transitions: A White Paper by the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 3–15. doi: 10.1002/rnj.135
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!