Comparing Inspiratory Resistive Muscle Training with Incentive Spirometry on Rehabilitation of COPD Patients
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 243–248, July/August 2015
How to Cite
Heydari, A., Farzad, M. and Ahmadi hosseini, S.-h. (2015), Comparing Inspiratory Resistive Muscle Training with Incentive Spirometry on Rehabilitation of COPD Patients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/rnj.136
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!