Nutritional Intake, Body Mass Index, and Activity in Postacute Traumatic Brain Injury: A Preliminary Study
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 140–146, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Duraski, S. A., Lovell, L. and Roth, E. J. (2014), Nutritional Intake, Body Mass Index, and Activity in Postacute Traumatic Brain Injury: A Preliminary Study . Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 140–146. doi: 10.1002/rnj.138
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation
- Illinois-Eastern Iowa District of Kiwanis International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!