Embracing the Future and Learning from the Past
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Miller, E. T. (2014), Embracing the Future and Learning from the Past. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/rnj.141
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!