Application of Tensegrity Massage to Relive Complications After Mastectomy – Case Report
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 294–304, September/October 2015
How to Cite
Wilk, I., Kurpas, D., Mroczek, B., Andrzejewski, W., Okręglicka-Forysiak, E., Krawiecka-Jaworska, E. and Kassolik, K. (2015), Application of Tensegrity Massage to Relive Complications After Mastectomy – Case Report. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 294–304. doi: 10.1002/rnj.142
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!