[This article was corrected on 6 March 2015 after initial online publication to include an abstract, correct the e-mail address of the corresponding author, and correct the spelling of the last name of coauthor Nalani Kunishige.]
Shared Governance: A Way to Improve the Care in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 69–73, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Torres, A., Kunishige, N., Morimoto, D., Hanzawa, T., Ebesu, M., Fernandez, J., Nohara, L., SanAgustin, E. and Borg, S. (2015), Shared Governance: A Way to Improve the Care in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 69–73. doi: 10.1002/rnj.143
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!