Part of these data were presented – 2011 (February) International Stroke Conference in Los Angeles.
Potential Benefits for Caregivers of Stroke Survivors Receiving BTX-A and Exercise for Upper Extremity Spasticity
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 188–196, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Clark, P. C., Aycock, D. M., Reiss, A., Tanner, D., Shenvi, N. V., Easley, K. A. and Wolf, S. L. (2015), Potential Benefits for Caregivers of Stroke Survivors Receiving BTX-A and Exercise for Upper Extremity Spasticity. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 188–196. doi: 10.1002/rnj.147
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Allergan, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!