Feasibility of a Pilot Study of Problem-Solving Therapy for Stroke Survivors
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 327–337, September/October 2015
How to Cite
Hadidi, N. N., Lindquist, R., Buckwalter, K. and Savik, K. (2015), Feasibility of a Pilot Study of Problem-Solving Therapy for Stroke Survivors. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 327–337. doi: 10.1002/rnj.148
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!