Recruitment and Retention Challenges in a Technology-Based Study with Older Adults Discharged from a Geriatric Rehabilitation Unit
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 249–259, July/August 2015
How to Cite
McCloskey, R., Jarrett, P., Stewart, C. and Keeping-Burke, L. (2015), Recruitment and Retention Challenges in a Technology-Based Study with Older Adults Discharged from a Geriatric Rehabilitation Unit. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 249–259. doi: 10.1002/rnj.149
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!