The Application of Tensegrity Massage in a Professionally Active Musician – Case Report
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 179–192, May/June 2016
How to Cite
Wilk, I., Kurpas, D., Andrzejewski, W., Okręglicka-Forysiak, E., Gworys, B. and Kassolik, K. (2016), The Application of Tensegrity Massage in a Professionally Active Musician – Case Report. Rehabilitation Nursing, 41: 179–192. doi: 10.1002/rnj.152
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2016
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!