Activities of Daily Living and Self-Care Agency in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis for the First 10 Years
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Basak, T., Unver, V. and Demirkaya, S. (2015), Activities of Daily Living and Self-Care Agency in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis for the First 10 Years. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/rnj.153
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!