The Impacts of Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Exercise Capacity, Quality of Life, and Functional Status of Coronary Artery Disease Patients with Left Ventricular Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 305–309, September/October 2015
How to Cite
Sadeghi, M., Garakyaraghi, M., Taghavi, M., Khosravi, M., Sarrafzadegan, N. and Roohafza, H. (2015), The Impacts of Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Exercise Capacity, Quality of Life, and Functional Status of Coronary Artery Disease Patients with Left Ventricular Dysfunction. Rehabilitation Nursing, 40: 305–309. doi: 10.1002/rnj.160
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!