Relationship Between Nighttime Vital Sign Assessments and Acute Care Transfers in the Rehabilitation Inpatient
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 305–310, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Pellicane, A. J. (2014), Relationship Between Nighttime Vital Sign Assessments and Acute Care Transfers in the Rehabilitation Inpatient. Rehabilitation Nursing, 39: 305–310. doi: 10.1002/rnj.169
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!